Be part of a MIND FULL movement.
Become a member of CMHA Weyburn
If you’ve ever wondered about the value of supporting CMHA Weyburn, consider these facts about mental health in Canada:
- One in five people will experience a mental health problem during their lifetime.
- One in eight Canadians will have a condition serious enough to receive hospital care.
- Canada has one of the highest suicide rates of children and youth under 21 in the world.
Thank you for your interest in CMHA Weyburn Branch membership. By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- providing hope to 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- supporting specialized services within the Weyburn community
- joining a movement to build a community of hope, support & inclusion for people with mental illness
- showing you care about mental health in Saskatchewan and in your community
Your CMHA membership includes:
- a CMHA SK membership card
- a CMHA membership purchased at your local Branch office, includes membership with CMHA Saskatchewan Division and CMHA National Offices
- the opportunity to vote for members of our governing Board of Directors
- a free subscription to Saskatchewan Division’s Transition magazine
Annual CMHA Membership Fees
- $2 – Participant
- $15 – Individual
- $30 – Supporting
- $50 – Professional
- $150 – Patron
To become a CMHA member, please send your completed membership form with payment to: CMHA Weyburn Branch, 404 Ashford Street, Weyburn SK, S4H 1K1, or contact the branch directly 306-842-7959, email email@example.com