February 6, 2020 to April 15, 2020
All DayAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
What Supports Your Mental Health!
We couldn’t be more excited to announce the opening of the #CMHACashCalendar Artwork Call!
This is our calendars 31st year and just last year we received hundreds of submissions from people just like you. Paintings, Photography, Poetry, Sculptures, Craft work of all kinds, however you express yourself we’d be honored if you shared a submission!
Our Art Call is an open invitation to anyone in Saskatchewan to submit up to 3 pieces of artwork .
Each submission should be connected to mental health in some way. Do you paint to de-stress, or maybe you dance to feel connected with a partner, or maybe you like to draw so you can give away something special that makes a friend smile? However you embrace the arts and your mental well-being we’d love to hear from you!
Requirements for submissions:
Please note that we print our calendar images at 300 dpi on 11″ wide by 8 1/2″ tall glossy paper.
All submissions are welcome, but remember, the final product is a print. If you’re submitting a dance or another artistic act, get creative with how you capture your submission – we ARE NOT accepting video submissions for 2021 (you are welcome to submit stills of any video you’ve done). We’re working towards video submissions for the 2022 calendar 🙂
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE
- A title for each piece submitted
- A short 2-3 sentence explanation of how each piece submitted represents something positive for your mental health
- Your full name
- Your age
- Where you are from in Saskatchewan
- An active Email Address
- Your phone number (or best way to contact you)
- Your Instagram handle or personal website (we will tag and share these on our Instagram)
** Please note – If you don’t want your Instagram or Website shared, do not provide this information. **
- Each submission should be a high resolution (300 dpi), PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or PNG
- Poems may be submitted through email using the word program of your choice
- Sculptures or other physical objects should be photographed and submitted digitally (please take these photos in a well lit area, with minimal background)
**When photographing a submission, you can send more than one image of that submission. For example, 1 sculpture may be submitted with 7 different photos**
Please submit digital entries to: CalendarContest@cmhask.com
- Send physical submission in a well packed case that will protect your artwork
(This should be something we can re-use when the contest is over, so we can get your artwork back to you)
All physical entries must be submitted to: 2702 – 12th Ave, Regina, Sask. S4T 1J2
Or see your local CMHA Branch Office