You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
You can make mental health matter. There are many ways you can help CMHA promote the mental health of everyone and support the resiliency and recovery of those experiencing mental illness.
Become a Member
A membership with CMHA tells governments and fundraising foundations that the community supports our work:
Be part of a MIND FULL movement.
Become a member of CMHA Weyburn
If you’ve ever wondered about the value of supporting CMHA Saskatchewan, consider these facts about mental health in Canada:
- One in five people will experience a mental health problem during their lifetime.
- One in eight Canadians will have a condition serious enough to receive hospital care.
- Canada has one of the highest suicide rates of children and youth under 21 in the world.
Thank you for your interest in CMHA Weyburn Branch membership. By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- providing hope to 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- supporting specialized services within the Weyburn community
- joining a movement to build a community of hope, support & inclusion for people with mental illness
- showing you care about mental health in Saskatchewan and in your community
Your CMHA membership includes:
- a CMHA SK membership card
- a CMHA membership purchased at your local Branch office, includes membership with CMHA Saskatchewan Division and CMHA National Offices
- the opportunity to vote for members of our governing Board of Directors
- a free subscription to Saskatchewan Division’s Transition magazine
Annual CMHA Membership Fees
- $2 – Participant
- $15 – Individual
- $30 – Supporting
- $50 – Professional
- $150 – Patron
To become a CMHA member, please send your completed membership form with payment to: CMHA Weyburn Branch, 404 Ashford Street, Weyburn SK, S4H 1K1, or contact the branch directly 306-842-7959, email [email protected]
Work for CMHA
Find a career at the Canadian Mental Health Association:
Donate to CMHA
Your gift supports the Canadian Mental Health Association in its mission to promote mental health and help those with mental illnesses, while keeping our costs low: